Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Trainer Tips

So I had a session with a personal trainer today to look at my fitness and the difference between where I am now and where I would like to be. The session was really great and I learned a ton. However he tested my body fat and that was...not so good. Apparently for my age and 30% body fat I am in an okay range but not considered fit :( So sad for me! I would like to see more muscle on this aging body of mine and less looseness. The training sessions are as much as a mortgage so I don't really know what my plan is for that. I am still training for my half marathon but feeling frumpy despite my efforts. The trainer said a reasonable goal for me would be to lose 10 pounds...I better get working hard if I am going to do that! I am getting off the computer right now!!!!!!!!!!

This is the most recent pic of me taken Sunday...click to enlarge for the "full" effect :(

2 comments:

WF said...

10 pounds!! you will weigh NOTHING>> remember it isn't always about pounds, but more about inches!

Sara G said...

That trainer guy was smoking pot! That's what he tells you, so you'll think you HAVE to spend a fortune and get his help. If he tells you your perfectly healthy than he's out of a job. You look awesome Kiersta!