Friday, September 25, 2009

The Word of Wisdom



So much of my physical and emotional energy goes into this idea of "Healthy Living" sometimes I think it can't be healthy. I have a friend here, Jen, who spent a whole year studying the Word of Wisdom and everything the scriptures and latter-day prophets have to say about the topic. I think she has it figured out. This will cover the gamete of aspects of healthy living from exercise to the enjoyment of good food. This is my new goal. I am not sure how long I will do it but I want my motivation to come from a source that tells no lies. I will journal my thoughts and impressions as I begin this journey to truly grasp and apply the Word of Wisdom in my life.

1 comment:

The Qian Family said...

That sounds like the best idea yet :) I agree about wanting our information to come from a source that tells no lies. I am soooo tired of the focus on the number, and the negativity that (for me) comes along with trying to break bad habits and be healthy. I am really lookin forward to learning from your journey! Love you!