Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What is Wisdom?

Okay so I was thinking about what the Word of Wisdom means and I know the word is the word of God or what he is telling us and then wisdom what is that? So I looked it up and this is some of what I found...good sense, accumulated learning, Knowledge, understanding, insight, perception, good judgment and intelligence. I am going to apply these to my food choices and portions. I am also going to read "French Women don't get Fat" again...it always helps to bring my love of food to the surface along with healthy portion control.

2 comments:

The Qian Family said...

I"ve been thinking a lot about the word of wisdom---and the gospel in genera---lately. It seems so obvious sometimes how gospel principles should apply to how we treat ourselves and what we put in our bodies. And yet...there is still a gap. Anyway, love checking in with you. It's a process of figuring all this out and supporting each other along the way. Love ya!

The Qian Family said...

Shaunna sent me that book and I need to read it!