Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm Back!

Okay so I sort of just dropped off the Health and Fitness Blog Planet...not that I haven't been thinking about it and working on it I just haven't posted a thing in forever. I have gleaned some inspiration from Wendy's blog and I am going to do a better job with my meal planning. I go through phases with this but I have found my weight is under control when I plan. I have also decided to be a little more "French" and I am going to shop twice a week for the food I need so that everything is FRESH! I think we will waste less this way and enjoy our produce more. For example, Bananas...love them when they are perfect! This is only for a day or two so if I shop twice a week then I will have bananas I love more often and less banana bread that goes straight to my butt! I will plan tonight and shop tomorrow...stay tuned! :)Kiersta

No comments: