Thursday, November 5, 2009

Menu Plan

Here what we are going to eat for dinner for the next 4 days...

Friday: Corn Chowder with fresh baked bread. Warm cherries with Mascarpone citrus cream.

Saturday: Baked Gruyere and Sausage Omelet. Fruit compote with Greek yogurt and drizzled honey.

Sunday: Grilled Ham and Swiss sandwiches. Spinach salad with orange vinaigrette. Peanut butter no bake cookies.

Monday: Crispy chicken a l'Orange with rice and sauteed green beans. FHE treat...gourmet hot chocolate!

I will shop tomorrow...and then make my next 3 day plan Monday night and shop Tuesday for the food :) I got most of these recipes off the Food Network site! Yum!

1 comment:

The Qian Family said...

Can I come and eat dinner with you guys???LOL! Those meals sound amazing. I am soooo grateful for good friends who set such awesome examples for me! Keep up the awesome work, and thanks for sharing.